2022 RAMCA Events Calendar
We thought it might be helpful to each member of the association with a PRELIMINARY schedule of RAMCA activities for calendar year 2022. Members will still receive notice of each of these meetings or events prior to their occurrence. Any changes that may be necessary will be noted on those mailings. We look forward to being with you at these upcoming RAMCA activities.
- Wednesday January 26th - Legislator Visit Day - Downtown Richmond General Assembly
- Thursday February 3rd - Winter Networking Social - Drive Shack
- Thursday March 24th - March Madness Sweet 16 Legislative Review & Social - Richmond Country Club
- Thursday April 21st - 2nd Annual AGCVA/RAMCA Construction Rodeo & Expo - Richmond City Stadium
- Thursday May 5th - Installation of Officers - Tuckahoe Woman's Club
- Thursday June 9th - George Bickerstaff Memorial Golf Tournament - Magnolia Green Golf Club
- Wednesday September 7th - "Pizza and Pints" - Kindred Spirits Brewery featuring FiftyOne Pizza
- Tuesday September 27th - Fall Sporting Clay Day, Old Forge Sporting Clays, RAINDATE: Thursday September 29th
- Thursday October 6th - Monty Gatewood Memorial Golf Tournament - Brickshire Golf Club - 9:00 a.m. shotgun start
- Thursday November 3rd - RAMCA's Annual Meeting & Casino Night - Location TBD
EMERGING LEADERS GROUP:
- Wednesday January 5th - Axe Throwing Social - Stumpy's Hacket House with special guest Delegate Schuyler VanValkenburg - "Importance of Building Relationship with your Representative"
- Wednesday June 29th - Networking Summer Social - Tang and Biscuit
- Wednesday August 17th - Economic Forum - Strangeways Brewery - Panel discussion with industry leaders
- Fall 2022 - TBD
- Thursday February 3rd- Drive Shack - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday March 24th - Richmond Country Club - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday May 15th - Zoom Video Conference - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday July 21st - Zoom Video Conference - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday September 16th - TBD - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday November 3rd - TBD - 4:30 p.m.
Please mark your calendars now for these important RAMCA functions. Should you have any questions about a particular meeting or event, don't hesitate to call the RAMCA office. All dates, locations and events are subject to change.